In response to the recent outbreak of COVID-19; Cable Distribution Services would like to reassure you that we are 100% operational and have implemented the full range of measures stipulated by the Government of Western Australia and World Health Organisation to support the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and suppliers; whilst ensuring our business continues to offer you the same high levels of service you are accustomed to.
Current stock levels are strong, and our supply channels fully open with all of our national and international factories, ensuring our ability to supply the products essential to keep your business and the economy going in this challenging time.
To ensure the health and wellbeing of staff and customers, we have put in place the following measures:
- Strict social distancing between staff and also anyone visiting our premises
- Daily sanitising of all areas of the business; including office workspaces, staff amenity areas and warehouse (including equipment before and after every task performed)
- Daily monitoring of staff health
We are also advising our team if they, or someone in their household, are feeling unwell, or showing flu-like symptoms, including fever, fatigue, shortness of breath or a sore throat, they must isolate at home until a clearance certificate is provided by a Doctor.
If there is a need for you to attend our office, we kindly ask you please adhere to the following:
- Contact us beforehand to make arrangements
- Inform us if you, or members of your household or anyone you have been in physical contact with have traveled overseas in the last 14 days
- Inform us if you are feeling unwell, or showing flu-like symptoms, including fever, fatigue, shortness of breath or a sore throat
Cable Distribution Services is a Proudly West Australian Owned and Operated business; passionate about supporting other West Australian and Australian businesses, and it has never been more important we support each other than now in this time of crisis.
Your continued patronage ensures we can protect our team and our business, but also our clients, our visitors and all of our families whilst still supporting you to the fullest.
We continue to monitor the global and national situation daily, and will make any necessary changes to comply with new Government or Health Authority rulings and update this statement as appropriate.
The thoughts of Management and Staff at CDS are with everyone at this time.
Please stay safe and well.