CDS is Perth’s largest stockist of rubber industrial flexible rubber cables with a huge range of multi-core H07RN-F cables suitable for submersible applications.
Until June 30 2016 you will enjoy:
- No cut fees
- Drum price specials
- Free delivery within the Perth metro area for orders over $250
Call us on 1800 438 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote today. Hurry, while stocks last!
H07RN-F flexible rubber cables are designed to supply power to low voltage appliances including electric motors and submersible pumps in deep water installations as well as many other types of electrical equipment. Thanks to its extraordinary flexibility and mechanical strength, Cable Distribution Services’ H07RN-F cable is ideal for power transmission in both fixed installation and mobile services, with medium level mechanical loads and for use in dry and damp conditions. A nominal voltage of up to 1000V is possible thanks to the high dielectric properties of the insulation material.
If you’re looking for a flexible rubber cable that is ideal for heavy duty industrial applications, look no further than Cable Distribution Services’ H07RN-F
- Certified for submersion in potable drinking water
- DNV certified for marine applications
- Maximum Service Temperature: 90 degrees
- Minimum Service Temperature: -40 degrees
- Maximum Short Circuit Temperature: 250 degrees
- Suitable for mobile installations up to 0.6/1kV
- Class 6 stranded for 185mm and higher with improved flexibility for all cross-sections
- Certified for deep water and permanent submersion in water
- Torsion resistant for wind turbine applications